Globalization of the consumer markets and the availability of information (regardless of its veracity) has created and is continuing to place increasing pressure on consumer products manufacturers to clearly understand what the competition is doing, what is happening within the marketplace, what is expected to happen in the near and long term, and what customer needs and expectations are. nxtMOVE has an extensive history in working with consumer products companies, helping them to understand what is happening in their core markets, what the potential implications and ramifications will be to their business, and what can be done to minimize competitive threats and maximize the opportunity for success on a global basis.
A sampling of engagements that nxtMOVE has completed for clients in the consumer products industry include:
- Market opportunity assessment for novel food ingredients and additives
- Acquisition candidate search and screening for frozen food product manufacturers as well as consumer packaging and labeling companies
- Customer and market due diligence of intended acquisition candidates
- Profiling of new product introduction and roll-out strategies
- Assessment of retailer loyalty card programs
- Analysis of distribution channel and chain strategies for paint balls and associated equipment